JDS - Clarabelle Cow Collection x Clarabelle Cow Die Cut Coin Case
New & Exclusive Clarabelle Cow Collection is released at Japan Disney Store Today~~!!
- The zodiac in 2021 is Ox. Introducing the die-cut coin case of Clarabelle Cow, Disney's only cow character.
- Clarabelle Cow, who made her debut in the short film "The Plowboy" released in 1929, has become a coin case. A retro pie-cut eye in the big nose hole of the charm point. The three-dimensional design with outstanding impact is also recommended as a bag charm.
- Since it has a gusset, it has more storage capacity than it looks. It is a convenient size for storing small items such as coins and stubs.
- Length about 13.8 x width 12.5 x thickness 2.5 (cm)
- Chain: Length about 17 (cm)
* Zipper opening and closing type
Photo credit: Japan Disney Store